Editorial Program Manager
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Corporate Affairs and Communications
- Job Function Corporate Affairs and Communications
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1012730BR
What you'll do at
We are looking for a talented storyteller to help bring the vision of an awe-inspiring yet relatable Walmart Home to life. As the Editorial & Programming Lead, you will be responsible for developing and creating the stories the get to heart of what it means to help our customers “live better” in the place they call home. The ideal candidate should possess the unique ability to create both purposeful and entertaining lifestyle content for the masses.
What you will get to do:
• Create compelling content that aims to sell as well as inspire: Develop important lifestyle content to create the desire for our customers to make the most of the places and spaces they call home.
• Tell stories that bring our products to life: Work hand in hand with our Home curators to develop and create the daily stories themes they will bring to life within their curated collections.
• Drive programming and strategy: Develop and manage our editorial content strategy, which includes our monthly programming calendar and story planning in close partnership with our marketing team. Maintain and ensure brand integrity across all editorial content channels, including email and social media.
• Partner with business leaders: Collaborate with our Home Category teams on key item elevation and compelling editorial content to help invigorate their businesses.
• Think strategically: Track and optimize content performance regularly to ensure growth and to meet brand awareness, conversion and long-term engagement goals.
• Innovate: Help reimagine the integration of content and commerce within one of the largest retail platforms in the world.
Who You Are:
• Passionate About Telling World-Class Stories: You love telling stories about lifestyle, design and home that enable consumers to reimagine merchandise beyond the product detail page.
• Customer Obsessed: You are passionate about earning and keeping customer trust through customer service, products and content.
• Love Data: You have a strong analytical bent with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in Site Merchandising and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Ensures aligned business objectives are met
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Plans and manages visual merchandising of website areas for multiple departments and major campaigns
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Provides direction to creative team
- Uses available site, sales, and competitive metrics and dashboards, and creates custom dashboard templates
Bachelor degree in business or related field or equivalent experience
5 years of experience
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents