Business Intelligence Product Manager
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Accounting and Finance
- Job Function Finance and Corporate Strategy
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1012690BR
What you'll do at
• Drives the execution of a single Enterprise Reporting and Management product for eCommerce organization.
• Develops product vision, strategy, and roadmap.
• Partners with key stakeholders to define business requirements, product design, deployment and adoption.
• Leads product development lifecycle and launch of products with our engineering and consulting teams.
• Gathers, validates, and evaluates product requirements and use cases.
• Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects for the FIRST team.
• Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity.
• Leading complex technical projects across multiple cross-functional teams.
• 8+ years of Oracle-Hyperion Essbase/Planning system implementation.
• Ability to understand and synthesize complex requirements and turn them into a prioritized roadmap with clear objectives.
• Strong understanding/acumen of Finance and Retail operations with knowledge in planning, forecasting, and accounting close processes.
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
• Strong knowledge of Oracle-Hyperion EPM infrastructure design.
• Advanced degree in Management, Information Systems or equivalent.
• Ability to influence and drive consensus and deliver in a matrix organization with multiple stakeholders.
• Ability to mentor technical professionals and foster a positive team environment.
• Experience implementing and managing enterprise BI programs.
• Must have a bias for Action, Integrity, and Accountability
• Able to meet deadlines in a high-paced work environment
• Knowledge in Kanban, Agile Scrum, and Waterfall SDLC.
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents