Senior Manager I, Compensation- International Markets- HR
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Human Resources
- Job Function Human Resources
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1012165BR
What you'll do at
• Acts as the corporate compensation subject matter expert for market of responsibility
• Communicates Compensation plans and programs information to assigned markets
• Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
• Ensures business needs are being met
• Supports the annual Total Remuneration Strategic process(TRS) across assigned markets to ensure market competitiveness
• Supports market analysis review for assigned markets to assess current total remuneration levels in support of global positioning strategy
• Manages international compensation supplier contracts
• Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
1 year supervisory experience
• Bachelor s degree in Business or related field and 2 years experience in human resources, finance, accounting, or related field OR 4 years experience in human resources, finance, accounting, or related field.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
• 2 years of experience in international business, human resources, or related field. .
• CCP (Certified Compensation Professional).
• Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification.
"Walmart supports their associates. They really are like your second family away from home."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents