Sr. Director, Replenishment Strategy - Grocery - Sam's Club
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Merchandising and Online Operations
- Job Function Merchandising and Sourcing
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1010577BR
What you'll do at
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
- Develops and champions inventory management strategy
- Develops and drives the long-term replenishment strategy and key initiative implementation for the total Fresh division
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
- Drives overall Merchandising sales and profit
- Leads the inventory management process, systems strategies, and innovations
- Provides direction for the management of inventory levels in clubs and in distribution centers and supply chain activities
- Provides overall direction
- Sets overall merchandising inventory budget, goals, and targets
- 6 years supervisory experience.
- Bachelor s degree in Supply Chain, Engineering, Business, or related field and 6 years experience in supply chain, merchandising, or related field OR 8 years experience in supply chain, merchandising, or related field.
- 3 years experience using Retail Link.
- Master s degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, Business, or related field.
About Sam's Club
Sam's Club employs about 110,000 associates in the U.S. The average club is 134,000 square feet and offers bulk groceries and general merchandise. Most clubs also have specialty services, such as a pharmacy, an optical department, a photo center, or a tire and battery center.
"Working at Walmart is about being part of something bigger than yourself. The work we do impacts families and communities across the world."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents