Disaster Recovery Testing Manager - Principal Systems Engineer
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Information Technology
- Job Function Information Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1009665BR
What you'll do at
· Plans, schedules, coordinates and oversees DR testing for all projects in the BC/DR Program
· Defines and establishes the disaster recovery (DR) test strategy, processes, procedures, standards and templates for the BC/DR Program
· Designs, implements and manages the DR Test Environment
· Prioritizes the use of the DR Test Environment and resources; resolves test resource conflicts
· Ensures test plans and the DR tests follow steps outlined in the DR Plans
· Establish success criteria for DR testing
· Integrates cross Critical Business Services(CBS) and external dependencies/interfaces
· Sequences business services to ensure recovery time objectives are met
· Defines, develops and schedules an integrated, cross-CBS DR Test to prove 24-hours recovery time objectives are met
· Supports Disaster Recovery Team
· Holds self and team accountable for successful DR Testing
· Supports all audit, regulatory and compliance deliverables related to Disaster Recovery
· Computer Science degree or equivalent experience and 10 years of work experience in Disaster Recovery planning or other related field
· Broad working knowledge of advanced disaster recovery techniques and systems along with technical experience gained in either IT infrastructure engineering or Application development.
- Directs coordination between large projects and the technical execution plan
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Leads system design process and solution development
- Leads technical strategy implementation efforts
- Maintains and advances industry expertise
- Oversees developmental opportunities of associates
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- 6 years' technology experience
- 2 years' experience designing technical solutions using object-oriented design concepts.
- 2 years' experience integrating new technologies into existing technology portfolio.
- 3 years' experience leading cross-functional teams.
- 4 years' experience creating and presenting technical strategies and technical solution recommendations.
- 4 years' experience designing and implementing technical solutions.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents