Senior Manager - Enterprise Capacity Planning
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Information Technology
- Job Function Information Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1009660BR
What you'll do at
• Plans and oversees strategic and operational projects/services associated with the Enterprise Capacity Planning team.
• Ensures that short-term and long-term goals align to overall IT directives; monitors and evaluates programmatic and operational effectiveness, and effects changes required for improvement.
• Provides leadership to all Enterprise Capacity Planning staff and is the primary point of contact relating to capacity planning for IT.
• Ensures the development of talent within the Enterprise Capacity Planning team through training and stretch opportunities.
• Recommends improvements to the Enterprise Capacity Planning offering based on business needs and drives improvements to implementation.
• Support all audit, regulatory and compliance deliverables related to capacity planning
• Provide accurate and timely delivery of status on capacity/scalability Walmart IT resources to Sr. Management.
• Ensure that the Enterprise Capacity Planning function provides a mature capacity practice.
• Computer Science degree or equivalent experience and 6 years of work experience in capacity management and planning, application performance management or other related field
• Broad working knowledge of advanced monitoring, management, performance modeling, capacity analysis tools, and other advanced modeling and trending tools. Knowledge of the BMC Truesight Capacity Optimizer is preferred.
- Develops and supports the product roadmaps for multiple functional areas and drives efficiencies
- Drives the development of Information Systems Division (ISD) associates
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Leads business analysis and Information Systems Division Life Cycle (ISDLC) process improvement
- Oversees the strategic alignment between business requirements, functional design and the product roadmap and ensures maximum business return
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- 4 years experience mentoring and guiding on large and complex intitatives.
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field and 6 years experience in information technology or related field OR 8 years experience in information technology or related field within the past 10 years OR Master's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field and 4 years experience in information technology or related field within the past 10 years.
- 2 years of supervisory experience.
- 8 years experience in multiple business areas (for example, Logistics, Finance, Store Operations, Transportation, HR, Business Intelligence).
- 8 years experience with information systems and project methodology tools.
- CBAP Certification (Certified Business Analysis Professional) or PMP certification ( Project Management Professional).
- Current or previous member of industry boards (for example, Retail Advertising & Marketing Association Research Committee, NRF Foundation Research & Education Association for Retail Technology Standards, Association for Retail Technology Standards).
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents