- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Information Technology
- Job Function Information Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition 1009582BR
What you'll do at
- Responsible for fulfilling new and replacement workstation requests for Home office associates
- Tasks include operating system deployment, user data migration and application installations
- Resolves customer incidents, requests, and escalations received through various communications (for example, phone calls, IM, email, and ServiceNow)
- Troubleshoots and resolves complex issues
- Familiarity utilizing both PC's & MAC's
- Experience troubleshooting various client hardware and software system issues
- Ability to install hardware components such as hard drives, RAM, video cards, sound cards, CD/DVD Burners, system boards, printers and scanners
- Excellent Customer Service skills are a must
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents