- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Project and Program Management - Technology
- Job Function Project and Program Management – Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1009218BR
What you'll do at
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Develops Information Systems Division (ISD) associates
- Develops and maintains professional relationships with all project sponsors (for example, senior management) and stakeholders (for example, end users and suppliers)
- Leads a medium size project and one or more small size projects, or aspects of a larger project while adhering to Information Systems Development Life Cycle (ISDLC)
- Manages the execution of a medium size project, multiple small size projects, or aspects of a larger project
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field and 4 years experience in information technology or related field within the past 10 years OR 5 years experience in information technology or related field within the past 10 years OR Master's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field and 2 years experience in information technology or related field within the past 10 years.
• SAP ABAP, UI5.
• Sound understanding of SDLC process.
• Systems analysis, design, coding, testing, production deployment & support.
• Business requirements documentation.
• Technical design documentation.
• Knowledge of Agile concepts.
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze complex requirements.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent proactive problem solver.
• Proven ability to work closely with Stakeholder to analyze and develop suitable enhancements based on requirements.
• Experience defining system architectures and exploring technical feasibility trade-offs.
- 3 years experience managing multiple methodologies (for example, waterfall, agile, iterative, RAD).
- 3 years managing cross-functional teams providing support through the project lifecycle.
- 5 years current experience managing large projects with a multi-million dollar budget.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or similar certification.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents