Senior Director Employment Compliance
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Legal, Compliance and Ethics
- Job Function Compliance
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1009206BR
What you'll do at
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
- Develops strategy for global, cross-functional transformational methods to assess and monitor enterprise-wide corporate risk and liability posed
- Establishes enterprise-wide vision and strategy for the development of transformational policies and standard operational procedures
- Establishes strategic employment compliance risk mitigation programs, data systems, and services
- Provides corporate representation to federal and state regulatory agencies and external organizations
- Provides overall direction
- 4 years of supervisory experience.
- Bachelor s degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field and 6 years experience in employment law, human resources, Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO), or related field OR 10 years experience in employment law, human resources, Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO), or related field.
- Law Degree in employment-related field.
- Master's degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field.
- Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) certification.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents