Associate Analyst, Operations
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Supply Chain and Logistics
- Job Function Supply Chain and Logistics
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1009187BR
What you'll do at
• Account manager for all Nonsortable buildings scheduling events. Partner with Nonsortable receiving managers and carriers to actualize to the daily Inbound throughput forecast by scheduling and prioritizing trailer loads by MABD.
• Generate and review weekly reports, work with Nonsortable FCs/carriers to drive correction of errors, manage relationships with carriers and FCs. Generate analysis, scorecards, presentations, and recommendations to drive operational Inbound Transportation improvements for the Nonsortable buildings.
• Troubleshoot data issues and work with internal business partners to derive and build customized reports to investigate opportunities.
• Build and sustain cross-functional relationships with internal/external business partners to best leverage assets for performance improvements.
• Assists in the development of and executes inbound supply chain initiatives, plans and strategies.
• Refine and report on KPIs to effectively manage carrier performance.
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in Walmart.com operational data analysis and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Solves complex operational and financial problems/issues
- Supports and executes complex and multi-variable recurring and ad-hoc requests for data or data set-up
• Capacity to communicate complex concepts in easy-to-understand terminology.
• Effective communication skills to reach multiple levels of the organization, including senior management and cross-functional groups like carriers and vendors.
• Required mastered skills: Excel, PowerPoint, and SQL.
• Bachelors degree in supply chain, business, engineering, mathematics, operations research, statistics, or STEM related fields.
**Immigration sponsorship will not be available for this position at this time.**
• Preferred skills: VBA, Tableau, and Alteryx.
• Utilizes macro skills to build scalable processes and drive automation of daily tasks.
• Masters degree in supply chain, business, engineering, mathematics, operations research, statistics, or STEM related fields.
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents