Data Analyst-Compensation, Human Resources (Alteryx, Tableau, Data V)
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Human Resources
- Job Function Human Resources
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1008979BR
What you'll do at
• Assists in the development of associate compensation packages
• Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
• Manages the day-to-day execution of compensation market analysis to assess current total remuneration levels
• Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
• Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
• Provides compensation information and assistance to customers, suppliers, and stakeholders
• Supports the design, automation, and implementation of total remuneration systems and processes (for example, incentive tracking, annual performance increases)
• Bachelor s degree in Finance, Human Resources, Business or related field OR 2 years’ experience in compensation, finance, human resources, or related field.
• 2 years’ experience creating, querying, and managing databases.
• 2 years’ experience in data analysis and market research including data visualization tools.
• Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) Certification.
• Professional in Human Resources (PHR) Certification.
"Walmart supports their associates. They really are like your second family away from home."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents