Director Logistics Engineering
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Supply Chain and Logistics
- Job Function Supply Chain and Logistics
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1008240BR
What you'll do at
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
- Direct logistics engineering projects
- Oversees the analysis and design of new distributions centers and processes (for example, material flow, transportation)
- Oversees the identification and implementation of initiatives to reduce operating expenses within the supply chain
- Provides overall direction
- Represents the Logistics division on cross-functional teams addressing Global Logistics initiatives
- 3 years supervisory experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Engineering or related field and 6 years experience in Industrial Engineering or related field.
- 2 years experience in managing capital budgets.
- 5 years experience in Retail Engineering/Operations.
- Master's Degree in Business or related field.
- Professional Engineer (PE) License.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents