- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Customer Service and Call Center
- Job Function Customer Service and Call Center
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition 1008031BR
What you'll do at
- Completes work assignments and priorities
- Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Contributes to the continuous improvement of field technician services and processes
- Manages and resolves critical customer incidents, requests, and escalations received through various communications (for example, phone calls, email, system software, walk-ups)
- Recommends business solutions to support organizational strategy
- Troubleshoots and resolves complex issues (for example, server and storage capacity issues)
- 1 year s experience conducting problem or incident management.
- 1 year s experience speaking a second language (for example, Spanish).
- 1 year s experience using basic word processing and email software (for example, Word, Outlook).
- 1 year s experience with information technology systems (for example, hardware, software) for stores, distribution centers, and mainframes.
- 1 year s experience working at a call center or service help desk.
- 2 years experience in information technology or related field.
- Associate's degree in information technology or related field.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents