Director, Operations Finance; Sam's Club
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Sam’s Club Jobs
- Job Function Sam's Club Associates
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1007791BR
What you'll do at
- Creates ad hoc reports
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
- Ensures a strong financial control environment for supported business areas
- Forecasts and compiles operational profit and loss (P&L) financial models
- Participates in month-end processing and reporting for total Operations income statements
- Prepares Company Operations budget
- Prepares information for business partners
- Provides overall direction to staff
- 2 years of supervisory experience OR 2 years experience leading and completing cross-functional projects.
- Bachelor s degree in Finance or related field and 4 years experience in finance or related field OR 8 years experience in finance or related field.
- 1 year retail experience.
- 1 year strategic planning experience.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Management Accountant (CMA), or related financial certification.
- Master's degree in Business Administration (MBA), Finance, or related field.
About Sam's Club
Sam's Club employs about 110,000 associates in the U.S. The average club is 134,000 square feet and offers bulk groceries and general merchandise. Most clubs also have specialty services, such as a pharmacy, an optical department, a photo center, or a tire and battery center.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents