Director, M&A Integration; Global Business Services
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Accounting and Finance
- Job Function Finance and Corporate Strategy
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1005608BR
What you'll do at
- Supports the development of Walmart’s mergers and acquisitions priorities in accordance with the company’s enterprise strategy
- Conducts due diligence activities, focused on GBS (Global Business Services) related to domestic and international mergers and acquisitions
- Creates GBS M&A strategy, end-to-end integration playbook & value proposition for current & future acquisitions
- Builds relationships with GBS and acquisitions business teams, at all levels to deliver maximum value
- Defines strategic integrations roadmap and acts as a change agent for seamless planning and execution
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- 2 years supervisory experience.
- Bachelor s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field and 6 years experience in accounting, finance, or related field OR 8 years experience in accounting, finance, or related field.
- Master's degree in Strategy, Finance, or related field
- 10-12 years of work experience in M&A integrations
- 5 years of supervisory experience
- Experience in financial analysis (including forecasting and financial modeling) and working within cross-functional project teams
- M&A transactional experience in eCommerce, retail, consumer goods, or related industry
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents