Sr. Manager, Program Management - International - Indirect Spend - SAP
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Project and Program Management - PMO
- Job Function Project and Program Management
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1004875BR
What you'll do at
- Aligns and recommends strategies, activities, and best practices by, leading an internal team; partnering with cross-functional teams across the business and International markets; documenting project scopes; developing long-range plans and project timelines; and communicating with and influencing decision-makers and executives within the organization.
- Consults with internal organizations on strategic initiatives by, developing high-level project plans to achieve strategic goals; prioritizing and aligning work streams within corporate strategies; integrating and prioritizing timelines, tasks, analysis, and team assignments; and ensuring proper planning, testing, and delivery of high-level strategic initiatives
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- International and/or the Walmart Enterprise by, developing strong relationships with stakeholders; influencing strategy direction and deliverables; recommending technical and conceptual ideas to establish understanding and acceptance; and reporting results and deliverables to supervisors and stakeholders.
- Leads change to achieve desired results by, aligning and defining transformational change and processes; validating value and priority; creating both short-term and long-term project plans; assessing readiness for change; managing expectations; adjusting approaches to have positive company change adopted
- Manages a portion of the department budget and profit and loss (P&L) by, forecasting resource needs and expenses for personnel, travel, and other variable items; monitoring actual expenses versus budget; and making adjustments as necessary.
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Project Management, Information Systems, Operations Management, or related field and 4 years of experience in engineering, project management, information systems, operations management, or related field OR 6 Years of experience in engineering, project management, information systems, operations management, or related field.
- Data analysis, synthesis and extrapolation experience.
- Experience developing and delivering presentations to influence senior levels of leadership.
- Experience leading engineering, strategy or innovations teams.
- Experience working in matrixed organization
- Experience working with Microsoft Project
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Experience working with virtual or remote teams.
- Fluency in a foreign language.
- Global experience
- Master s Degree in Engineering, Project Management, Information Systems, Operations Management, or related field.
- Six Sigma or process improvement certification
"I love that at Walmart, each associate has the opportunity and autonomy to create their own career path and grow."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents