Senior Product Development Manager I Electronics-Walmart Merchandising
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Merchandising and Online Operations
- Job Function Merchandising and Sourcing
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1004839BR
What you'll do at
- Develops and manages product development (PD) strategies for assigned categories
- Drives financial performance for Product Development (PD) for assigned categories
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Manages and executes product development (PD) through the entire product life cycle
- Participates in the development of the supplier matrix for assigned categories
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Design, or related field and 2 years experience in design, merchandising, marketing, or related field OR 4 years experience in design, merchandising, marketing, or related field.
- 1 year experience with Microsoft Office Suite (for example, Excel, PowerPoint).
- 1 year of supervisory experience.
- 2 years experience with direct import processes.
- 3 years experience in manufacturing, product development, packaging, or design.
- 3 years experience with creative based design software (for example, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop).
- 3 years experience with cross-functional project management.
- 3 years experience with retail financial metrics (for example, profit and loss (P&L), cost components).
"I have switched careers twice within Walmart and each time my leadership supported me in learning an entirely different business. "
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents