Sr. Manager, US Relocation Operations - GBS
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Human Resources
- Job Function Human Resources
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1004229BR
What you'll do at
- Drives business partner strategy to ensure service expectations are met
- Drives customer relations for global corporate relocation
- Drives the development, implementation, and maintenance of relocation plans, projects, communications, and training programs
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Drives the selection and oversight of Global relocation suppliers in international markets
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides recommendations on strategies for the Global Corporate Relocation Shared Services (G-CRSS) team
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- 2 years' of supervisory experience.
- 3 years' experience with intra-country or global relocation.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field and 4 years' experience in relocation, compliance, global relocation, or related field OR 6 years' experience in relocation, compliance, global relocation, or related field.
- 4 years' project management experience, including fiscal analysis and market research.
- Certified Relocation Professional (CRP).
- Global Mobility Specialist certification (GMS).
- Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) or Global Professional Human Resource (GPHR) certification.
"Walmart supports their associates. They really are like your second family away from home."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents