Senior Director, Global Treasury
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Accounting and Finance
- Job Function Treasury
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1004195BR
What you'll do at
- Evaluates optimal financing options and strategies to maintain an efficient capital structure that supports ongoing operational and strategic funding needs
- Supports debt and equity market transactions such as bond/loan issuances, refinancing, and stock repurchases
- Develops and operationalizes global cash management processes and systems to ensure error-free global treasury operation
- Analyze forecasts and work with Tax, Corporate Reporting, FP&A to develop cash flow forecasts to determine domestic and international cash requirements and maximize liquidity
- Structure and manage inter-company fund movements and cash repatriations in coordination with Tax and Accounting teams
- Directs balance sheet and working capital initiatives
- Lead training of team members and career development efforts to ensure that the Treasury organization attracts, develops and retains the best people
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
- 3 years of supervisory experience OR 3 years experience leading and completing cross-functional projects.
- Bachelor s degree in Finance or related field and 6 years experience in finance or related field OR 10 years experience in finance or related field.
- 2 years experience delivering results in large, complex, matrixed organizations.
- 2 years strategic planning experience.
- Master s degree in Business Administration, Finance, or related field.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents