Senior Manager I Tech & Quality - Entertainment, Emerging Technologies
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Merchandising and Online Operations
- Job Function Merchandising and Sourcing
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1003979BR
What you'll do at
- Develops seasonal and brand specifications for assigned department(s)
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Manages multiple projects within or across departments to bring innovative (for example, disruptive, incremental) products to the marketplace
- Manages performance testing for multiple and/or high impact departments
- Manages the product approval workflow
- Partners with Benchmark Managers to evaluate and understand item characteristics and quality differences between competitors' products and Walmart products
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Serves as a technical subject matter expert to buyers, brand teams, strategic suppliers, and technical staff
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Engineering, or related field and 3 years experience in manufacturing, quality control, product development, or related field OR 5 years experience in manufacturing, quality control, product development, or related field.
- 2 years experience in product sourcing.
- 2 years experience in product testing within a retail environment.
- 2 years experience working on multi-national teams.
- 2 years experience working with or for third-party testing laboratories.
- 2 years merchandising experience in a retail environment.
- Master s degree in Business, Engineering, or related field.
- Six Sigma or related certification.
"I have switched careers twice within Walmart and each time my leadership supported me in learning an entirely different business. "
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents