Manager, Content Acquisitions
- Location SUNNYVALE, CA
- Career Area Information Technology
- Job Function Information Technology
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1003473BR
What you'll do at
• Review content catalogs from major entertainment studios, distributors, brands, and creators to help select and secure key titles that will help deliver against aggressive business metrics
• Effectively leverage data analysis around content performance and audience to research and identify business opportunities and effectively communicate findings to key stakeholders to execute plans quickly
• Establish value for content being offered and successfully identify undervalued content that will perform well on the Vudu service.
• Represent the content acquisitions team interests across the company (operations, legal, finance, analytics/reporting, marketing) on a regular basis and as needed on a project basis.
• Work closely with multiple team members to create a quality programming experience
• Relationship management with existing media partners
• Maintaining our content database of TV, film and digital catalogs (i.e. asset management)
• Willingness to work on things outside your area of interest/expertise
• Work with content ops teams to ensure that all content placements are published by/within their specified times
• Develop market expertise through continuous focus on and knowledge of the competitive and market environment
• Mastery of verbal and written communication skills including the ability to cultivate internal and external relationships
• Great analytical and critical thinking skills
• Demonstrated experience in market analysis, competitive analysis, and strategic thinking
• Ability to work independently and change direction frequently
• Ability to manage and process detailed information while keeping perspective on the bigger picture
• Demonstrated ability to work cross functionally
• Excellent project and time management skills
• Mastery of Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and ideally Keynote a must.
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle in Silicon Valley. Here, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Filoli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents