Senior Director, Global Tax Technology
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Accounting and Finance
- Job Function Tax
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1003413BR
What you'll do at
- Provides global vision and oversight of tax technology initiatives and implementation for the Tax Department (for example income tax, VAT tax, indirect tax, international tax).
- Oversees process improvement, systems solutions and technology (for example, dashboards, automation, tools).
- Provides leadership and guidance to advance systems and reporting process.
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics.
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce.
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals.
- Provides overall direction to staff.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Information Technology, Computer Technology or related field and 6 years experience in tax, finance, information systems, or related field OR 10 years experience in tax, finance, information systems, or related field.
- 4 years experience in strategic planning and setting team direction.
- 6 years of supervisory experience.
- 2 years Agile Methodology experience.
- 2 years Data Warehouse experience.
- 2 years Enterprise Database experience.
- 4 years of experience in a specialized area (for example, tax/international tax, accounting/finance, reporting/data).
- 6 years of project management experience.
- 8 years of supervisory experience.
- Certification in specific area (for example, Certified Public Accountant).
- Certification or accreditation in Change Management.
- Master's degree in Business, Information Systems or related field.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents