Product Owner - Payroll
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Administrative and Support Services
- Job Function Administrative and Support Services
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1003296BR
What you'll do at
- Develops Global Business Services (GBS) associates
- Develops and maintains professional relationships with all project or program sponsors and stakeholders (for example, end users and suppliers)
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Leads project or program management process improvement
- Leads the planning of multiple large projects or a programs
- Manages the execution of multiple large projects or a program with minimal guidance
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field and 6 years experience in information technology or related field within the past 10 years OR 8 years experience in information technology or related field within the past 10 years OR Master's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field and 4 years experience in information technology or related field within the past 10 years.
- Subject Matter Expertise in Payroll systems and processes.
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO).
- 3 years experience in Agile product development.
- 3 years experience designing/implementing large scale HR ERP systems.
- 3 years experience leading large and diverse groups of employees to complete projects on time and within budget.
- 3 years experience managing, tracking, and reporting IT budgets.
- 4 years experience utilizing systems development lifecycle processes.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents