Product Manager-Data and Analytics
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Product Management - Technology
- Job Function Product Management - Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1002816BR
What you'll do at
• Partner with key stakeholders to Identify functional and technical product requirements
• Collaboratively lead product concept workshops and define future state journey maps
• Construct product roadmaps, scope resource requirements and manage product financials
• Champion the needs of the business throughout the development process, ensuring that what is delivered meets the original goals and objectives of the product
• Compose user stories as part of an Agile project framework and manage product backlog and user story priorities
• Work in close collaboration with our engineers and business owners to manage product/project related tasks
• Lead release planning and actively participate in story time and daily scum calls
• Proactively identify issues, recommend solutions and own the escalation and resolution of roadblocks
• Facilitate solution prototyping and user testing to continually refine and reprioritize product features
• Regularly communicate product status to senior business and technical leaders
• Model compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
within the past 10 years OR 5 years experience in information technology or related field within the past 10 years OR Master's degree in
Information Technology, Computer Science or related field and 2 years experience in information technology or related field within the past 10
• Minimum of 2-4 years of in-role experience in retail merchandising, merchandising product development, merchandising analytics, or merchandising product management
• Experience with taking multiple projects from concept to implementation
• Strong technical competency of development tools, file systems, UI/UX technologies, and data science tools
• Hands on experience in converting business requirements into actionable requirements for engineering teams: Business requirements documents, functional specification, user flows, system flows, technical specification including API specifications
• Demonstrated knowledge and practice of Agile project methodology
About Walmart Labs
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- 100% coverage for in network preventative care
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Plans
- Dental Plans
- Exclusive Discounts