Senior Manager II Employment Compliance
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Legal, Compliance and Ethics
- Job Function Compliance
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1001168BR
What you'll do at
• Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
• Stays abreast of changes and developments related to immigration laws
• Leads in the Development of strategy for global, cross-functional transformational methods to assess and monitor enterprise-wide corporate risk and liability
• Establishes enterprise-wide vision and strategy for the development of transformational policies and standard operational procedures
• Establishes strategic employment compliance risk mitigation programs, data systems, and services in conjunction with leadership.
• Provides and monitors employment compliance training and awareness by developing enterprise wide, communication, training, and awareness strategy; developing and delivering training to associates; monitoring and reporting results of training & reviewing training completion.
• Manages information related to global trends, standards, and federal, state and local employment laws and by maintaining subject matter expertise and providing support to teams in addressing and resolving employment compliance issues; researching employment laws and regulations; and overseeing the development and implementation of departmental strategies, data systems, and tools.
• Oversees the development of methods and strategies to assess and monitor global and national corporate risk and liability posed by established and emerging federal, state and local employment laws and regulations by assisting in the development of enterprise-wide employment compliance strategies; managing projects and cross-functional risk identification, monitoring, and assessment procedures, practices, protocols, and tools for use across multiple programs; and assisting in the development of employment compliance risk assessment procedures by communicating and building support that leads to a joint recognition, understanding, and alignment on identified risks.
- 2 years of supervisory experience.
- Bachelor s degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field and 3 years experience in employment law, human resources, Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO), or related field OR 6 years experience in employment law, human resources, Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO), or related field.
- 6 years project management experience.
- Master's degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field.
- Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) certification.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents