- We do not accept applications via email or fax.
- We never ask for money as part of the application process.
- We only contact job applicants from the email addresses listed below or through trusted search firm partners who recruit on our behalf to say they are with a search firm recruiting for roles at Walmart.
These types of scams typically do the following:
- Use the Internet or local newspapers and other print materials to advertise false job openings.
- Request that applicants send their application, resume, or CV to an illegitimate email address or fax number.
- Request that applicants wire funds to a bank account to cover processing and/or immigration fees.