Each year, our drivers travel over 700 million miles and deliver countless loads of merchandise to Walmart and Sam's Club locations across the nation—all while remaining one of the largest and safest fleets on the road.
Walmart drivers have a sense of pride in their purpose because they see the value in helping people to live better.
Our careers give Walmart drivers the freedom to be their own boss and feel respected as an individual at work.
With a 300 mile average length-of-haul and a regular work schedule, reset hours at home, not on the road.
The number one reason our drivers leave is retirement – our turnover is one of the lowest in the industry! Don’t miss out on this great opportunity.
What You’ll Need
- An Interstate (Class A) Commercial Driver's License with Hazmat endorsement.
- A minimum of 30 months of experience working in a full-time Class A tractor/trailer driving position in the last 3 years.
- No more than two (2) moving violations while operating a personal or commercial motor vehicle in the last three (3) years.
- No serious traffic violations while operating a commercial motor vehicle in the last three (3) years.
- No DUI, DWI, OUI, or reckless driving involving alcohol/drugs convictions within the last ten (10) years.
- No preventable accidents* while operating a commercial motor vehicle in the last three (3) years.
Allyson "Cadillac" Hay, Walmart "Elite Fleet" Driver
Why be a Walmart Driver?
Benefits from Day One
- Earn PTO immediately—up to 21 days in your first year
- 401K, medical, and dental
- Company paid life insurance and short term disability
- Up to four paid safety days a year
Payment for Everything
- Average $87,500—the equivalent of $0.885 per mile in your first year
- Activity, training, and mileage pay from day one
- Quarterly safe driving bonuses
- Layover pay: $42.00 a night
Weekly Home Time
- No split days off—consecutive days of work
- 5 on and 5 off modified program
- Regionalized delivery and home every week
The Tools to Succeed
- New tractors are eligible for replacement at 525,000 miles
- Condo style sleepers (except day cabs)
- Fully equipped on-sight maintenance facility staffed daily
- 15 qualified maintenance technicians
Walmart drivers leave when it’s time to retire because of our company culture and unheard of benefits; such as payment for everything from training to unscheduled time, and three weeks paid vacation. We offer a career for life.
From Texas to Florida, Our Associates Shine
New and exciting opportunities
- Drivers & TransportationBENTONVILLE, AR
- WOODLAND, PA
- MIDWAY, TN
- SEALY, TX
- McClellan Park, CA