Drivers & TransportationSee All Openings
Traveling over 900 million miles a year, our private fleet of over 12,000 Class A drivers deliver countless loads of merchandise to Walmart and Sam’s Club locations across the nation while representing the values associated with our Spark.
Established on an unshakeable foundation over 50 years ago, a driving career with our Fortune 1 private fleet offers more than job security, but also stability in pay, freight, and miles.
Whether you want to increase your annual income, transition into management, retire early or somewhere in between, we encourage drivers to grow your career in the way you choose.
Our drivers are proud to represent the Walmart spark on the road. It symbolizes their dedication to delivering on our customer promise, while prioritizing safety on the road.
We’ve increased the mileage and activity pay for all of our Class A driving jobs across the nation, because top talent deserves top pay, for more than just your miles.
What You’ll Need
- An Interstate (Class A) Commercial Driver's License with Hazmat endorsement (including cleared background check) or will obtain HAZMAT endorsement (with cleared background check) within 120 calendar days of date of hire.
- A minimum of 30 months experience working in a full-time Class A tractor/trailer driving position in the previous 4 years.
- No more than two (2) moving violations while operating a personal or commercial motor vehicle in the last three (3) years.
- No serious traffic violations while operating a commercial motor vehicle in the last three (3) years.
- No preventable accidents* while operating a commercial motor vehicle in the last three (3) years.
- No preventable* DOT recordable accidents (collisions resulting in disabling damage and/or immediate medical treatment away from the scene) while operating a commercial motor vehicle in the last ten (10) years.
- No preventable accidents* resulting in a fatality or catastrophic injury in driving history (commercial motor vehicle).
Allyson "Cadillac" Hay, Walmart Driver
Why be a Walmart Driver?
Benefits from Day One
- Earn PTO immediately—up to 21 days in your first year
- 401K, medical, and dental
- Company paid life insurance and short term disability
- Up to four paid safety days a year
Payment for Everything
- Leading industry pay
- Activity, training, and mileage pay from day one
- Quarterly safe driving bonuses
- $42.00 for DOT 10 hour break
Weekly Home Time
- No split days off—consecutive days of work
- Variety of schedules available
- Regionalized delivery and home every week
The Tools to Succeed
- New tractors are eligible for replacement at 525,000 miles
- Condo style sleepers (except day cabs)
- Fully equipped on-site maintenance facility staffed daily
- Qualified maintenance technicians
How To Reach Us
- Candidate Support: 1-888-596-2365 - Option 5
- Monday - Saturday 8AM-5PM CT
Walmart drivers leave when it’s time to retire because of our company culture and unheard of benefits; such as payment for everything from training to unscheduled time, and three weeks paid vacation. We offer a career for life.
From Texas to Florida, Our Associates Shine
New and exciting opportunities
Power Equipment OperatorDrivers & TransportationPERRIS, CA
Truck Driver - OTR Regional - SAINT JAMES, MODrivers & TransportationSAINT JAMES, MO
Truck Driver - OTR Regional - OTTAWA, KSDrivers & TransportationOTTAWA, KS
Truck Driver - Regional - RED BLUFF CADrivers & TransportationRED BLUFF, CA
Truck Driver-POTTSVILLE PADrivers & TransportationPOTTSVILLE, PA