Cores of Cloud Capacity
Global Data Centers
Cloud Powered — Changing the Way IT Works
New and exciting opportunities
- Technology & Software DevelopmentBENTONVILLE, AR
- Assists in the design of new systems or the redesign of existing systems to meet business requirements, changing needs, or newer technology
- Demonstrates application or system concepts
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Implements product development strategies using Agile development processes
- Implements strategies for service enabled technologies (for example, service oriented architecture)
- Oversees the development of conceptual, logical, or physical systems-related hardware or software designs
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Technology & Software DevelopmentBENTONVILLE, ARAnalyzes complex workflows and processes, and develops innovative approaches to streamline and automate them; assesses risk for determining appropriate levels of testing.
Designs, develops and maintains high quality, reusable automated test scripts/test suites; identifies functional test candidates that can most benefit from test automation and builds those candidates into the existing framework solution.
Establishes and manages test environments and test data in support of various testing scenarios supporting both manual and automation test efforts. Makes appropriate modifications to or creates new test suites as required by development work streams.
Conducts application analysis and design for end users by reviewing business processes; documenting business requirements; researching potential solutions; making recommendations to meet customers' business objectives; writing program specifications; writing detailed checklists for change control implementations; writing data analysis documents; and creating technical design documentation.
Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in Information Systems Division (ISD)-Applications Development area and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet Customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales.
Supports Information Systems Division (ISD) applications by responding to user questions and problems; researching service level functions (for example, performance, availability, reliability); identifying and resolving issues to root cause; developing solutions; participating in change management processes; implementing changes and improvements (for example, alerts, monitors); and engaging in war room or focus room meetings.
Participates on team projects by following Information Systems Development Life Cycle (ISDLC) processes; leading small projects; gathering requested information; writing, testing, and debugging programs and scripts; implementing test scripts and procedures; testing and installing third party software; writing instruction manuals; compiling documentation reports; and documenting application changes.
Develops team member capabilities by mentoring; teaching team members (for example, coding languages, scripts, documentation requirements, programming standards, DBMS technologies); conducting analyses and recommending solutions; and coordinating tasks.
Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; using the Open Door Policy; and demonstrating and assisting others with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices.
Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities.
Customer/Member Centered: Meet Internal and External Customer/Member Needs - Identifies the requirements, expectations, and needs of customers/members.
Supports and aligns with initiatives, goals, and actions focused on improving customer/member service.
Addresses the concerns and issues of internal and external customers/members.
Uses customer/member data, analyses, and insights to improve customer/member-related decisions.
Exercise and Demonstrate Professional Judgment. Learn More
- Technology & Software DevelopmentSUNNYVALE, CAThe Social Advertising team @WalmartLabs builds and owns automated advertising platforms which serve display and product ads on the open web and social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Snapchat. The team is a major contributor of new customers acquisitions to Walmart as well as revenue & visits to Walmart. We analyze and model terabytes of offline and online purchases, search and browse datasets to deliver a personalized ad to Walmart.com customers and visitors across the web.
As a principal engineer in the team, you will have opportunities to influence the technical roadmap and work with other engineers on different aspects of the system such as personalized recommendations and targeting, conversion modeling, bid optimization, lifetime value optimization, look-alike modeling etc. As part of the team, you will have the opportunity to work hands on large scale real-time machine learning models using state of the art technologies including NoSQL, Apache Spark, and Kafka. The algorithms you develop will be used for personalized remarketing for users as well as driving completely new visitors and customers to Walmart. If you speak and think machine learning, then we want to talk to you. Come join our team and be part of this exciting journey. Learn More
- Technology & Software DevelopmentBENTONVILLE, ARDoes the combination of Cybersecurity, Audit, and Risk at the Fortune 1 company sound like the challenge you’ve been craving? If so, our industry leading team is looking for you.
Walmart InfoSec is seeking a Senior Risk Specialist (IT Audit) to join our Bentonville, Arkansas team. The InfoSec Assessment Team is responsible for providing assurance that information security directives: support business objectives, are consistent with regulatory and industry standards, meet or exceed best practices, and adhere to enterprise policies and internal controls; all in an effort to manage the risk to the enterprise associated with use of its information assets.
The Senior Risk Specialist (IT Audit) provides support by analyzing, monitoring, and assisting with remediation of IT security risks and vulnerabilities using various standards and tools (for example ISO, NIST, COBIT, CMM).
The incumbent will be expected to demonstrate up-to-date expertise and apply it to the development, execution and improvement of processes and action plans. They will also: provide advice and guidance to others in the application of related information and best practices, support and align efforts to meet customer and business needs, and build commitment for perspectives and rationales.
• Knowledge of current industry methods for evaluating, implementing, and disseminating information technology (IT) security assessment, monitoring, detection, and remediation procedures utilizing standards-based concepts and capabilities.
• Knowledge of risk management processes (e.g. methods for assessing and mitigating risk).
• Knowledge of computer networking concepts and protocols and network security methodologies.
• Knowledge of Cybersecurity and privacy principles.
• Knowledge of business operations and processes.
• Knowledge of evaluation and validation techniques.
• Knowledge of different risk management frameworks.
• Ability to work with people at various levels and in diverse roles (e.g., technical experts, executives).
• Ability to adapt quickly and simultaneously manage many ongoing tasks associated with multiple projects
• Ability to apply confidentiality, integrity, and availability principles.
• Ability to interface with customers.
• Ability to prepare test and evaluation reports.
• Ability to assess security controls based on Cybersecurity principles and tenets. (e.g., ISO 27001/27002, NIST SP 800-53, Cybersecurity Framework, etc.).
• Ability to perform impact/risk assessments.
• Ability to manage client relationships, including determining client needs/requirements, managing client expectations, and demonstrating commitment to delivering quality results.
• Ability to prepare and present briefings.
• Review authorization and assurance documents to confirm that the level of risk is within acceptable limits.
• Verify that application software/network/system security postures are implemented as stated, document deviations, and recommend required actions to correct those deviations.
• Perform security reviews, identify gaps in security architecture, and develop a security risk management plan.
• Perform risk analysis (e.g., threat, vulnerability, and probability of occurrence).
• Ensure that plans of actions and milestones or remediation plans are in place for vulnerabilities identified during risk assessments, audits, inspections, etc.
• Assess the effectiveness of security controls.
• Verify and update security documentation reflecting the application/system security design features.
• Plan and conduct security reviews.
• Travel up to 30% domestically or internationally. Learn More
- Technology & Software DevelopmentSUNNYVALE, CASEM Engineering team is a part of Growth at Walmartlabs and is in charge of optimizing paid and free search for walmart.com. We are tasked with optimizing ad spend on RoAS while making sure as many items from our catalogue as practical get conversion, while doing it at scale, meaning, the traffic quality should be maintained regardless of amount of ad spend. We use data science methods to dynamically modify keyword and product ad bids across top search engine providers. The team is responsible for building data pipelines and API integrations enabling us to do so, with concerns of SLA and data quality squarely in focus, as well as building internal tool to provide our business partners control and visibility of SEM operations. Our challenge is immense. Presently, the catalog is expanding by 10s of thousands of items daily and keyword universe is growing by 10s of thousands monthly.
Specific focus of the candidate will be development of the web-based tool hosting dashboards and allowing extensive controls over configurations of paid search campaigns across multiple search engines.
#LI-DC Learn More