Hand select what goes on our shelves.Learn More
Create budgets to guide merchant decisions.Learn More
Find the perfect price for our customers.Learn More
Keep shelves stocked. No shortage or surplus.Learn More
Represent the interests of our customers.Learn More
Drive merchandising decisions with data.Learn More
By The Numbers
Number Of Pounds Sold Per Minute of One Dog Food Brand
Bananas Sold Each Year
Items in a Walmart Supercenter
New and exciting opportunities
- Merchandising & Online Operations BENTONVILLE, AR
- Coordinates the execution and maintenance of category inventory plans
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Establishes and maintains supplier relationships
- Leads cross-functional buying matrix team
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides input for developing and managing category and subcategory budgets
- Supports development and management of new and existing product lines
- Supports strategy and growth of category team
- Merchandising & Online Operations BENTONVILLE, ARThis Senior Manager will drive EDLP ((Every Day Low Price) principles to accelerate price leadership that builds customer trust and differentiates us against our competitors. The position is responsible for working across the Walmart international markets to understand current-state, develop best practices and align on processes and tools to accelerate the pricing practices in the markets. This is a highly visible role who will engage regularly with executive leadership in the Walmart international markets to help them achieve their goals. The role will be focused on all aspects of pricing (Strategy, People, Processes and Systems).
Manages a portion of the department budget and profit and loss (P&L) by, forecasting resource needs and expenses for personnel, travel, and other
variable items; monitoring actual expenses versus budget; and making adjustments as necessary.
International and/or the Walmart Enterprise by, developing strong relationships with stakeholders; influencing strategy direction and deliverables; recommending technical and conceptual ideas to establish understanding and acceptance; and reporting results and deliverables to supervisors and
Consults with internal organizations on strategic initiatives by, developing high-level project plans to achieve strategic goals; prioritizing and aligning
work streams within corporate strategies; integrating and prioritizing timelines, tasks, analysis, and team assignments; and ensuring proper planning,
testing, and delivery of high-level strategic initiatives.
Aligns and recommends strategies, activities, and best practices by, leading an internal team; partnering with cross-functional teams across the business and International markets; documenting project scopes; developing long-range plans and project timelines; and communicating with and influencing decision-makers and executives within the organization.
Leads change to achieve desired results by, aligning and defining transformational change and processes; validating value and priority; creating both short-term and long-term project plans; assessing readiness for change; managing expectations; adjusting approaches to have positive company
change adopted by the entire organization; ensuring timely project management; and implementing sustainable change within the business unit.
Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects by identifying customer and operational needs; developing and communicating business
plans and priorities; removing barriers and obstacles that impact performance; providing resources; identifying performance standards; measuring progress and adjusting performance accordingly; developing contingency plans; and demonstrating adaptability and supporting continuous learning.
Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates by selecting and training; mentoring; assigning duties; building a team-based work
environment; establishing performance expectations and conducting regular performance evaluations; providing recognition and rewards; coaching
for success and improvement; and ensuring diversity awareness.
Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by training and providing direction to others in their use and application; ensuring compliance with them; and utilizing and supporting the Open Door Policy.
Ensures business needs are being met by evaluating the ongoing effectiveness of current plans, programs, and initiatives; consulting with business partners, managers, co-workers, or other key stakeholders; soliciting, evaluating, and applying suggestions for improving efficiency and cost effectiveness; and participating in and supporting community outreach events. Learn More
- Merchandising & Online Operations SAN BRUNO, CAAs a Senior Category Manager, you are responsible for ensuring your product category has a market-leading assortment, excellent financial performance, and a great shopping experience across Walmart’s eCommerce brands, Jet.com, and Hayneedle. It’s your job to oversee a team to effectively develop suites of products – determining competitive pricing that lives up to our brand promise and analyzing marketplace trends to identify new opportunities for the future and which assortments to transition if they are past their prime. Creativity and agility will be paramount as you identify retail trends and synthesize information and partnerships across multiple cross-functional touch points – providing forecasts and business solutions in a fast-paced, multi-dimensional environment.
You won’t do this alone. You work within world-class team of collaborative colleagues and have access to industry-leading merchandising tools and technology to help you analyze and interpret customer, partner, market, business and financial insights at scale. Your job is to bring the “art” to the “science” – using your intuition and expertise fueled by data, analytics and, above all, a passion for helping our customers save money and live better.
--Drives sales and gross profit through the optimization of the product assortment, continually evolving the assortment strategy
--Own category financial targets (GMV and margin) and optimize the product sourcing mix across manufacturers, distributors and third-party retailers
--Manage on-site presentation and catalog data, and drive requirements into the search and browse experience, Taxonomy, navigation, tagging and attributes
--Identify shopper experience and product work-flow enhancement opportunities and collaborate with product teams to execute
--Collaborate with marketing teams around category promotions
--Lead and grow a team of category specialists Learn More
- Merchandising & Online Operations SAN BRUNO, CAThe Senior Manager, Partner Operations position is responsible for managing the team that provides front line partner support, helps resolve support needs and issues, and builds a positive seller experience with the entire Walmart eCommerce ecosystem, including Walmart, Jet, Shoebuy, Hayneedle, Moosejaw and ModCloth. This position is highly visible and dynamic given the focus of increasing the Walmart footprint in the eCommerce space. This is a team and functional leadership role, responsible for building and evolving the strategy and operating model of partner support and triage, including close partnerships with our product and technology teams to build long-term scalable seller solutions.
Successful candidates should be quick learners, strategic thinkers, team leaders, problem solvers, and have an entrepreneurial spirit. This role is heavily cross-functional and ideal for candidates who enjoy defining and building new businesses and getting deeply involved in tactics and execution. You will need to be empowered to grow and build the role. You will need to have the ability to understand the strategic aims of the business and the have the action bias to make broad reaching changes to the operations as we evolve.
Develop and evolve strategic and operating plans for partner support and triage to improve partner satisfaction and sales productivity
Drive the execution of key initiatives through delivery
Partner with product and technology teams to optimize the partner experience, including the management of roadmap priorities and delivery
Promote and support company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
Provides supervision and development opportunities for Associates Learn More
- Merchandising & Online Operations SAN BRUNO, CA
- Creates and defines new features
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in the Walmart.com merchandising/services area and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Manages and analyzes product and service assortments, delivery channels, margins, costs, and budgets to drive sales
- Manages and optimizes business area's products and operations
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Partners with leadership in executing business objectives
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions