Find the right position
Not sure how to find the right opportunity or refer a friend? You’re in the right place to find the answers.
How do I search for the best opportunities that fit my skill set or location?
- Look at career areas based upon what you already do or your existing skill set. Within that section you can see which positions are open in your field of expertise and filter down the options based upon location.
- If you are looking for open positions within a particular area, use the locations field on our main home screen’s job search to filter to openings in your specific state, or tap the location icon within your state area to allow our site to locate your IP address and filter to your current location.
Existing Walmart or Sam’s Club Associates
- I am already a Walmart or Sam’s Club Associate – where do I apply?
- If you are a current associate, please apply for new roles through WalmartOne
- What if I am a former associate looking to be rehired?
- If you are a former associate you can apply like a new candidate on our main page. There will be a question within the application process addressing if you are a former associate. Simply answer yes to that and the remaining questions related to it, in order to continue.
Get Referred Program
You can request a referral from your social network-connected associates. Simply visit the Request a Referral section for directions and more information.
Job Alerts and Sharing Jobs with a Friend
- Sign up for Job Alerts to review the latest news on interesting roles. Once you conduct a job search for positions of interest, enter your email address into the Job Alerts box for each of the roles you wish to follow.
- If you come across a job that you think would interest a friend, or you would like to email it to yourself to save for later, simply look in the top right area of the job description page. You will see social button icons (image below). Click on the social network you would like to use to share the job or the envelope icon to email the job. The system may prompt you to sign in to your network, and then you can share it.